When you make a purchase (or register your details) with Brew Cavern, you consent to us recording, holding or using your personal data; this personal data will be held in accordance with the provisions of the Data Protection Act 1998.
- We will not use your registration details for marketing purposes, nor will we pass your details onto a third party.
- We may ask for your express permission to use certain details for marketing purposes (for example if you sign up to our mailing list): it will be clearly indicated when we are asking for this permission, and you have the option to opt-out of all communications at any time. All communications will be managed in accordance with the Privacy and Electronic Communications Regulations 2003.
- Brew Cavern does not store any of your personal financial details: all credit or debit card payments made through our online shop are completed using WorldPay, a secure payment gateway.
We use Google Analytics to monitor traffic to and within brewcavern.co.uk
What information is collected?
- How users found us and what site they came from
- How much time users spend on the website and which pages they visit
- What device, screen size, operating system and browser version visitors are using
What is the data used for?
The information is used to make improvements to the website and its accessibility. No personally identifiable data is collected.
For more information, please refer to the Google Analytics Terms of Service.